My hubby and I had this conversation the other day (after I completed #4!), and I realized for the first time, how disgusting motherhood really is!
Before I had Maddie, you couldn’t pay me enough to do one of these things, and now I do them without even thinking…for FREE!
We’re getting ripped off ladies!
I’m going to keep this short and not-so-sweet, because if you’ve been there…you know!
10 Cringe-Worthy Things Moms Do Every Day
- Touch someone’s urine or feces (call them any cute name you want, they’re gross!)
- Clean something with your own spit…something that is probably also already covered in spit.
- Eat something your child just spit out because “it’s yucky”, to prove it’s not…oh, the irony!
- Wipe another person’s “private parts”…inevitably repeating #1.
- Pick someone else’s “boogies”.
- Accept chewed up food into your hands like it’s a gift.
- Smell another person, just to see which number from this list will be next.
- Not shower for close to a week, but bathe someone else daily.
- Get farted on and not even move, cause you’re just…too…tired!
- Use every one of the above as conversation pieces with other adults.
Now let’s never speak of this again!
This post may contain affiliate links, from which I earn a small commission. You will not be charged any extra by purchasing through our links, but will help in maintaining this blog. Thank you in advance for your support! You can learn more here