No one likes cleaning. No one.
You might say you do, but you don’t. You like the?result that comes from cleaning, but the actual act, no way!
So why pay out the nose for chemicals you can’t pronounce, to do something you don’t enjoy?
Keep your house sparkling without the cost?that comes with store bought cleaners…I’m always looking out for ya!
Check out this listing of Homemade Cleaners for simple, homemade alternatives to harsh store bought chemicals, for a fraction of the cost!
Find everything from laundry detergent, and toilet bowl cleaner, to linen spray, and everything in between!
13 Homemade Cleaner Recipes
- Disinfecting Wipes???Low cost, gentle, and still effectively kills germs around your home!
- Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner ? Get?your toilet sparkling without any harsh chemicals.
- Crayon Remover– Parents rejoice,?crayons in your home is no longer a danger to painted surfaces!
- Laundry Detergent ? Literally pennies a load!
- Homemade?Drano ? Unclog your drains with ease?and only 2 ingredients!
- Dustcloths ? Easy and?makes your home smell lemon fresh in minutes!
- Bathroom Soft Scrub ? Homemade?must have bathroom cleaner!
- Homemade Dryer Sheets ? Forget the chemicals, keep the soft and great smelling laundry!
- Aromatherapy Room & Linen Spray ?Get?your whole house and linens smelling amazing!
- Carpet Cleaner– Use on any carpet in your home for just pennies!
- Hardwood Floor Cleaner ??Spare your family, and floors, the chemicals and make this super simple solution!
- Dishwasher Cubes?– Just pop one in and your dishes will come out sparkling!
- Mold and Mildew Remover ? Get rid of shower and tub mildew easily with this miracle cleaner!
Do you make your own household cleaners??Tell me about it in the comments below!
This post may contain affiliate links, from which I earn a small commission. You will not be charged any extra by purchasing through our links, but will help in maintaining this blog. Thank you in advance for your support! You can learn more here