Now that I’ve given you all the tips and tricks to Take Photos Of Your Kids Like a Pro, it’s time to show off your hard work!
Of course you can’t just put it in a frame and call it a day! No, no, we’re going big and bold to show off that fabulous fam of yours!
Some of these can offer the do-it-yourselfer a bit of a project, while others are not only super easy, but $5 or less to put together!
I don’t know about you, but I love to surround myself with photos in our home! I think having memories and pictures of family around is what makes it feel like home!
So if they’re going to be all over the place, they need to be displayed in a way I wont get bored with…and I get bored really easily…these ideas will definitely do the trick!
20 Creative Ways To Display Family Photos
- Photo Frames Tree Art – For a large or outdoors-y family!
- Wall Clock of Photos – Creative 2 in 1 art piece to display on your wall!
- Old Window Picture Frames– A great way to reuse your old windows (we have one like this, love it!)
- Ladder Photo Gallery – Repurpose an old ladder and make a photo masterpiece!
- Canvas Photo Gallery Puzzle – Great way to make a statement piece in your house!
- Wooden Photo Wall Display – Recycle old wood pallets to make this one of a kind art piece!
- Baby Shadow Box – Great keepsake to remind you of how small your child once was!
- Photo Display Racks – Hang multiple photos at a time, can easily be changed out.
- Chicken Wire Photo Frame – Easy display to make for under $5!
- Driftwood Display– Great vacation keepsake!
- Face Glass Magnets – Fun way to display family photos on the fridge.
- Curtain Rod Display – Inexpensive way to display photos, your child’s art work or just about anything!
- Ombre Wall Art Display – Easy to make with just 3 materials!
- Glass Jar Picture Frames – A unique way to display pictures and it’s FREE to make, gotta love that!
- Heart Shaped Wall Collage – Free to make and no picture frames required for this one of a kind display!
- Picture Frame Memory Wreath– Easy way to display all your photographs, and offer different views from different angles!
- Glowing Photo Luminaries – An inexpensive way to light up your favourite memories!
- Photo Blocks – Great gift idea as well!
- Old Book Photo Album – A clever way to use old books lying around the house.
- Scrapbook Wall Art – Display any meaningful mementos on a wall in your home.
How Do You Keep Your Memories Front and Center? Share in the Comments Below!
This post may contain affiliate links, from which I earn a small commission. You will not be charged any extra by purchasing through our links, but will help in maintaining this blog. Thank you in advance for your support! You can learn more here