Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, meaning all you crafty Mamas are on the hunt for Valentines Day Crafts and Activities for Kids!
So how about I just do the work for you?! Yes? Alright, let’s rock this!
From toddlers to older kids, this listing of Valentines Day activities, crafts and DIY gifts has something for everyone, and are sure to please!
So break out the construction paper, felt, and glue, and let’s get to work!
25 Valentines Day Crafts and Activities For Kids
1. Valentine’s Day Puzzle Wreath: Do you have puzzles that are missing their pieces? Recycle them to make this cute wreath. Great gift for grandparents!
2. Printable Valentine’s Memory Game: Don’t spend money on another Memory game at the store. Make your own for Valentine’s Day using these printables. Fun and educational!
3. DIY Jet Pack: Have a space fan in your house? Here’s an adorable jet pack made out of a cereal box and cups to give your little astronaut.
4. Sign Language Valentine: Working with your child on sign language? Make learning fun with this sweet “I love you” sign language valentine.
5. Mouse DIY Valentine: Let your kids make these pink mice for Valentine’s Day. They’re super easy!
6. Valentine’s Heart Stamping: Use cookie cutters, paint and construction paper for this easy craft for toddlers.
7. Hershey Kiss Ring: Pipe cleaners and Hershey kisses make adorable Valentine’s gifts that your kids can give to their friends.
8. Word Search Printable: Work on Valentine’s Day words with this pretty word search printable.
9. Fruit Loops Craft for Toddlers: Have some Fruit Loops on hand? Help your tot make this “Fruit Loops Over You” craft for Valentine’s Day.
10. Popsicle Stick Valentine’s Puzzle: Create DIY puzzles for any holiday using this easy method.
12. Pencil Toppers: Looking for non-candy valentines? Hand out pencils decorated with these cute pipe cleaner pencil toppers.
13. Kisses in a Jar: Give this sweet gift to your children’s grandparents for Valentine’s Day. The jars are easy to decorate with cupcake papers, chalkboard labels and chalk.
14. Conversation Heart Banner Printables: Make your own conversation heart banner using these gorgeous printables. Threading the hearts is great fine motor practice for the kids!
15. Sticker Hearts Craft: Stickers and a big heart are all you need to keep tots happy and little hands busy.
16. Valentine Heart Garland: A quick and easy Valentine’s Day decoration! All you need is pipe cleaners and beads to create this heart garland.
17. Valentine’s Love Trees: Here’s a craft for the whole family. Make trees out of each persons’ handprints, and decorate them with heart leaves and sweet sentiments.
18. Family Mailbox: Use old oatmeal canisters and gift wrap tubes to create this mailbox that the entire family can use to send messages to each other.
19. Bird Feeder Hearts: Feed the birds this winter by helping your kid make these edible bird feeder hearts.
20. Valentine’s Placemats: Use this printable, some pretty scrapbook paper and glue to make festive placemats for the kiddos. Laminate them to make them last longer!
21. DIY Water Globe: Your kids can create this simple Valentine’s inspired water globe in minutes!
22. Paper Plate Heart Pocket: This simple kid craft gives parents a handy place to keep up with invitations and important reminders.
23. Handprint Keepsake: It just isn’t a holiday without a cute handprint craft from the kiddos! This one is really sweet!
24. Egg Carton Love Bugs: How cute are these love bugs? It’s a great way to reuse those old egg cartons you’ve been keeping for “something”!
25. Color Number Printable Valentine: These color number valentines will make a great class gift!
Do you have a favorite Valentines Day Craft or Activity to do with your little ones? Share the link below!
This post may contain affiliate links, from which I earn a small commission. You will not be charged any extra by purchasing through our links, but will help in maintaining this blog. Thank you in advance for your support! You can learn more here