It’s no secret how I feel about homemade gifts…they’re always better than store bought…always!
What can I say, I’m a sucker for that personal touch!
So here’s what’s up!
I’ve scoured that little thing called the internet and rounded up some of my favorite homemade gifts, specifically for gifting in the Spring!
I’ve done this for every season, so if you’re looking for a different time of year…
Have a great homemade gift idea for Spring? Post the link in the comments and I’ll add it to the list!
30+ Homemade Gift Ideas for Spring
- DIY Hydrangea Wreath
- Spring Themed “Snow Globe”
- Orange-Mint Homemade Candle
- Homemade Seed Bombs (Love this idea! Just drop them around your neighbourhood and watch things grow!)
- Lavender Linen Spray
- Spring Flower Lollipops
- Butterfly Pens
- Tie-Dyed Bookmarks
- Homemade Earth Crayons
- Easy Yarn Wreath (We made one of these and switch out the flowers/accents as the seasons change!)
- DIY Easter Egg Bath Bombs
- DIY Tissue Paper Flowers
- Kids Butterfly Prints
- Raspberry Freezer Jam
- DIY Cloth Napkins/Dish Towels
- Homemade Vanilla Extract
- Flower Pot Bird Bath
- Felt Fishing Game
- DIY Seed Paper
- Homemade Butterfly Feeder
- Painted Vegetable Garden Markers
- Honey Lavender Bath Melts
- Sidewalk Chalk Popsicles
- Homemade Slime (aka Gak, Silly Putty…unexpectedly clean to play with!)
- Birdseed Ornaments/Feeders
- Homemade Stepping Stones
- DIY Initial Wreath
- DIY Hair Accessories (There’s 25 different ones here!)
- Garden Hose Wreath
- Coffee Filter Flowers
- Mini Pinwheel Bouquet
- Burlap Bunny Table Runner (so cute for Easter!)
This post may contain affiliate links, from which I earn a small commission. You will not be charged any extra by purchasing through our links, but will help in maintaining this blog. Thank you in advance for your support! You can learn more here