It?s no secret how I feel about homemade gifts?they?re always better than store bought?always!
What can I say, I?m a sucker for that personal touch!
So here?s what?s up!
I?ve scoured that little thing called the internet and rounded up some of my favorite?homemade gifts, specifically for gifting in the Fall!
I?ve done this for every season, so if you?re looking for a different time of year?
Have a great homemade gift idea for Fall? Post the link in the comments and I?ll add it to the list!
40+ Homemade Gift Ideas for?Fall
- DIY Sharpie Mugs
- Homemade Apple Brandy
- Candy Corn Sugar Scrub
- Soap Leaves?(This is such an original idea! Love it!)
- Owl Candy Jars
- Glitter Slime Monsters
- Homemade Leaf Coasters
- 5-Minute No-Sew Infinity Scarf
- Apple Scented Bubble Bath
- Butterscotch Chip Cookie Mix
- Burlap Wreath?(Love the look of this!)
- Canned Apple Pie Filling
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Syrup
- Homemade Maple Butter
- Spiced Pear Vodka
- Apple & Pumpkin Pie Spice Lotion
- DIY Gourmet Apples
- DIY Gel Air Freshener
- Homemade Apple Butter
- Homemade Trail Mix (15 Recipes Here!)
- Vanilla Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub
- Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce (Great for dipping apples!)
- Two Ingredient Sand Foam (Perfect sensory play material!)
- Cinnamon Pecans
- No-Cook Playdough
- Herb Infused Oils & Vinegars (I made some of the oils as a Christmas gift last year and they were a huge hit!)
- DIY Finger Paints (Great for keeping little hands busy inside when the weather starts to cool off!)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Filling
- DIY Lava Lamp (We use ours at least 3-4 times a week still, Maddie love it!)
- Strawberry Applesauce
- 10-Minute Blackberry Jam
- DIY Sailor Knot Headband?
- Spiced Chai Tea Mix
- DIY Smoked Cheese
- DIY Sweater Candle Holders
- Painted Acorn Wreath
- Autumn Leaf Bowl
- Wood Slice Picture Frame
- Fall Leaf Snow Globe
- Home Decor Using Supplies from Outdoors
This post may contain affiliate links, from which I earn a small commission. You will not be charged any extra by purchasing through our links, but will help in maintaining this blog. Thank you in advance for your support! You can learn more here